Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Who do you think you are, anyway?!

I'm so glad you asked.  Nobody of consequence.  Just a 30 something female living in the Midwest.  A lover of all things 80s and pop culture references.  I sometimes will Shazam my own voice to see if the song I'm singing is recognized.  Spoiler alert:  hasn't happened, however the National Anthem is vocally challenging.

I have an endless library of thoughts, theories, conspiracies that pop in my head on a daily basis.  I decided to let them spill out and share with the rest of the world.  I spend most of my days having irrational thoughts fearing I am somehow sending out Farmville invites without knowing it.  You could describe my brain as a whirlwind of hypothetical conversations and situations I will never experience.  With that being said, on occasion I'm bound to discover something brilliant.



What to Expect:

1.  Randomness
2.  Obscure pop culture references
3.  Occasional Epiphanies
4.  Past/ Present Anecdotes
5.  Unrelated Analogies

My posts will more than likely vary from funny to serious to thought-provoking.  So enjoy the ride while I try to navigate what the hell it is that I'm trying to communicate.


XOXO,

Gossip Girl

JK!  (That Lady With The Thoughts)

No comments:

Post a Comment